Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's the man!






With anticipation and plenty of drinks and snacks, I hunkered down to watch the big VP night at the RNC. Linda watched too, I've had to stop talking politics with her because i was bullying her about drive by media induced questions.

We sat through boring business ladies that had both been fired for being too strong and too womany.

Romney was boring. I'm so glad that he didn't get the nod. The US Mayor, Rudy didn't disappoint.

I usually jump around the dial to FOX, CNN, FOX and MSNBC, then back to FOX to see the blowhards blow hard. MSNBC's Ober(whatever) is the the biggest ass of blowhards out there. I like FOX.

Then came Gov. Sarah Palin. The longest ovation of the season. She more than impressed me. The speech was extremely well written, and delivered with style and grace that just blew the nation away. That is unless you're a die-hard liberal Obama Smoker-I think that sect is scared or should be and bent on shear destruction.

The Obama digs were iced steel perfectly turned. The small town analogy played to my Cleves, Ohio, background to a tee. She won Lindy over with the special needs VP advocate pledge. She speaks my language.

Dare I say that she would be my choice for President? Hell yes.

As I talked about the speech with my coworkers and freinds, all were very, very impressed. Quoting lines like from Late Night or the Tonight show. All my conservative friends talk about here moxy and always add...and she's a hotty...



It's game on.

I'm not really looking forward to McCain's speech. He's way better at the Town Hall stumps, I wish he'd do that. As long as he sticks to the script of Country First, his experience and values, we're going to come out of this more than OK.

I'm getting a sign for my yard.

No comments: