Friday, August 29, 2008

So what do I believe?



The political distortions are bad on both sides. Wouldn't it be nice to hear the truth. But is the truth just the belief of the teller?

Here are some truths as I see it

The surge worked.
Iran is dangerous.
Kill terrorists before the can kill us.
Lead the world by example. Not follow. Or care what they think of us. Leader's don;t have to be "liked".

We need domestic oil. Always will. So Drill here, now.

We need nuclear power. Sun power, Wind power, Cow and pig fart gas power, NG.

There is no RENEWABLE energy source...once you use the energy it's gone.

We need to CUT the government spending. Eliminate whole departments.

Global Warming is just a new to tax idea. We do need to stop pollution, not by taxing but by enforcing the laws on the books.

The political 501 whatevers have to be muzzled or at least must be held accountable to the truth.

and finally I tip my hand...

I feel that Obama does not have enough experience to be my President.
BUT if he wins I'll back him up and respect him(and poke fun of him).
Can you pledge the same?
mo

No comments: