Friday, August 29, 2008

DNC Night 3



I watched in amazement on night 3 of the DNC, one of the great orators of our time address his adoring minions.
The man who brought us "I didn't inhale" and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" was at his craft again. He was at the top of his game. Bill is the simply the best at lying to the face of the American Public.

His bloviating about his great foreign policy accomplishments and balanced budget fantasies brought back all the repressed memories of how much I hated his presidency. I hated him as much as people today hate Bush.

He needs to be ignored, He wants Obama to lose so bad, so he can have another crack at it in 2012. Power is the man's crack addiction, Hills addicted too. But she distanced herself from Bill the night before(bully for her).

Then came, big mouth Joe B. A thirty year dem lib hack of a Senator. He will step in his own shit, mark my word.
I need to get on it an make a sticker for him. I also need to do a little more homework on him.

No comments: