Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Join me in the fight!

I proudly voted for John McCain today.
I've never missed an opportunity to vote!

Today, right here and now, we must start rebuilding the Conservative Movement AND the Republican Party here in the USA. I'm a conservative ad agency creative director from Cincinnati.
I charge all who read, my man, Newt's emails to join me in fighting for a better USA at www.thecreativeright.com.

Help me build this blog, fund Public Service Advertising and paid for advertising to rebuild the conservative movement.

There's only one politician that has the right ideas to actually fix America's problems.

It's Newt Gingrich.

Sign his petitions, subscribe to American Solutions, buy Newt's books.

I feel that there's a storm on the horizon, the Dems are taking over Congress and we only have a few years to right the ship. And if Obama wins, were going to have to go directly to the public to expose the radical changes he has planned.

We need an uprising like never before... One that put the Contract For American as the benchmark.
Stand UP.
Stand up and FIGHT.

No comments: